Help and Support with Work Place Stress
It can be exciting and rewarding, but at the same time demanding, grueling, and stressful. Your work might offer you a lot, but, at the same time, may still be taking an unnecessary toll on you. And if you are finding that it’s not offering what you hoped it would or what it once did, then that toll may be even greater.
There are questions that many people ask, and that you might be asking yourself:
- Is there a better way to manage stress and anxiety?
- Is the pressure of work becoming counterproductive?
- Is work-related stress ruining my days and following me home?
- Am I no longer getting needed support from loved ones?
- Are there other ways to define success in life?
- Is the job right for me? Is the field right for me?
Therapy is a productive, confidential way to help you find answers. Working with a therapist isn’t only talking about your past! It can offer timely help for the problems, stresses and strains you are living with today. How? By identifying your goals and proceeding from there, I can help you
- Get more satisfaction from your work
- Understand whether and how you and your profession are a good fit
- Learn better skills to cope with on-the-job stress and anxiety
- Communicate better with your loved ones about your needs
- Structure your thinking about your career and ambitions
- Develop goals or plans for your future
- Have a space to vent your frustrations while also productively examining your options
- Problem-solve as situations and issues arise
In other words, therapy doesn’t need to be about re-visiting your childhood and talking about your parents. It can be about your present-day life and about having someone on your side, someone who offers you a safe and confidential space to talk about what ails you now and explore where you want to be and how best to get there.
So call me at 914-295-2764. My office is conveniently located in Manhattan. And given that your week is likely already too busy, I have weekend hours, too.